Inner Line Permits

Inner Line Permit is a travel document issued by the Government of India which allows foreigner travelers to travel to a protected area for a limited time period

For Himachal Pradesh: While travelling through border areas of Kinnaur and Lahul Spiti in Himachal Pradesh, foreign nationals require Inner Line Permit to cross the area between Kaza in Lahaul – Spiti district and Khab in Kinnaur district.

For Ladakh: The Inner line Permit is not required for visiting all the areas. In fact, it is only required for some areas like Nubra valley, Khardung La, Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri etc